Jan Sharp: A 2011 Cincinnati FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent
Five Star Professional partnered with Cincinnati Magazine to determine the real estate agents in the Cincinnati area who provide exceptional service and overall satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted clients, peers, and industry experts and asked if they had experience working with a real estate agent. Those who participated in the research provided the name of a real estate agent and rated that individual according to key cirteria, such as integrity, communication, and customer service. The survey data was collected and scored, resulting in the list of 2011 Cincinnati Five Star Real Estate Agents. The research methodology allows no more than 7% of real estate agents to be named a Five Star Real Estate Agent. The other 2011 Winners are listed here.
|How are Five Star Real Estate Agents selected?
Five Star Professional surveyed Cincinnati area residents who purchased a home priced at more than $100,000 within a 36-month period (September 2007 to September 2010) and 12,500 subscribers of Cincinnati Magazine. An additional 250 surveys were sent to mortgage and title companies. Participants in the survey were asked to evaluate only those real estate agents they know through personal experience.
Can real estate agents pay to be listed?
What criteria do you evaluate?
Five Star Professional AwardResearch Disclosures:
- The overall evaluation score of a real estate agent reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client's experience.
- The Five Star award is not indicative of a real estate agent's future performance.
- The inclusion of a real estate agent on the Five Star Real Estate Agent list should not be construed as an endorsement of the real estate agent by Five Star Professional or Cincinnati Magazine.
- The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the real estate agents in the local market who score highest in overall satisfaction. Real estate agents are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid.
- For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to: fivestarprofessional.com
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Southern Ohio.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX of Southern Ohio, Inc. agents are licensed in the state of Ohio and/ or Kentucky.Site Map